MOVE THIS LINE OF INSTRUCTIONS TO ANOTHER LOCATION

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: freecell
Game #: 1250917691
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

Please describe the problem in detail:

Play the Game of the day. If you find a bug, please report it. Want something? Request a feature.
WHY BECAUSE IF YOUR COMPUTER FRAME MOVES UP WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNDO SOMETHING IT SLIPS INTO THE FOLLOWING:If you find a bug, please report it. AND YOU LOSE YOUR GAME WHICH IS VERY ANNOYING.

Comments

• sixty wrote:
    Game: freecell
    Game #: 1250917691
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

Please describe the problem in detail:

Play the Game of the day. If you find a bug, please report it. Want something? Request a feature.
    WHY BECAUSE IF YOUR COMPUTER FRAME MOVES UP WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO UNDO SOMETHING IT SLIPS INTO THE FOLLOWING:If you find a bug, please report it. AND YOU LOSE YOUR GAME WHICH IS VERY ANNOYING.

I've already mentioned this. I keep getting "request a feature" when I'm trying to play a new game.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...