hopeless

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports
Still having issues with this on all games now. Blocks not moving together when others knocked out on bottom row. Looks like Panstars is having same problem also - see prev bug report by same.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jabba wrote:
    Still having issues with this on all games now. Blocks not moving together when others knocked out on bottom row. Looks like Panstars is having same problem also - see prev bug report by same.
    Yeah, I'm seeing it too. It's really weird—at this point it looks like a browser bug! When I try to debug it (with prints, or using the Firefox debugger) everything starts working and I can't get it to fail.

I also never have seen it fail in Chrome. I use Firefox as my main browser so I would have seen this if it had been in from the start. The last time we touched the Hopeless source code was on Thu Jun 13 19:57:42 2013 and it was certainly working at that point.

We're still looking at how we might work around the issue, and report it to Firefox so they can fix it.

-David
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    We're now virtually 100% certain that this is a bug in Firefox. I filed a bug report with them, if anyone is interested.

Also, we messed around with the code subtly and the bug doesn't trigger any more. Please let us know if you still see it happening.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...