Odd behavious

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited March 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: freecell
Game #: 1462054315
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/33.0.1750.154 Safari/537.36

Please describe the problem in detail: Programme behaving oddly. Clicking on a run to move, only one card moves, unless I click on the card above the run, when the whole sequence moves correctly. Also intrusive adverts appear in bottom panel

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Jiffo wrote:
    Programme behaving oddly. Clicking on a run to move, only one card moves, unless I click on the card above the run, when the whole sequence moves correctly. Also intrusive adverts appear in bottom panel

The first thing I'd look into is the ad. Green Felt has no ads (yet?), so any intrusive ads must be coming from somewhere else. You might have a browser extension, toolbar, or some other malware installed on your computer. And we've definitely seen cases where these toolbars cause problems with the Green Felt program, which may be why cards aren't responding to clicks in the way you'd expect.

You are using Chrome, so if you can go to the preferences then click on "Extensions" and look for anything you didn't install explicitly. Try disabling anything that looks weird (nothing there is required—the extensions are only there to add extra functionality) and see if that fixes things.

You should also probably go find a malware removal program. I don't know of any off the top of my head.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...