New News Box

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2006 in Feature Requests
Hey David and Jim,

I haven't been on for awhile, but I am noticing the cool, new features. One concern--on my browser (Firefox 1.5.06) the "latest news" covers up other text, mainly the request a feature. Can you fix this? It seems like the latest news might be useful on the home page, but do you need it to show up on every page?

Thanks,
zuma

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Zuma wrote:
    I haven't been on for awhile, but I am noticing the cool, new features. One concern--on my browser (Firefox 1.5.06) the "latest news" covers up other text, mainly the request a feature. Can you fix this?
    Hi Zuma,

Sadly internet explorer's fonts seem to be *huge* compared to Firefox and Safari (the only browsers convenient for me to use and so the ones that get the most attention). As a hacky work around, I find that it looks more the way I intended it to when you turn Explorer's font size to the smallest (the option is somewhere in the view menu, I think).

Sorry I didn't respond before... I didn't really have a good response. I know it's broken. I don't exactly know how to fix it. I guess I still don't have a good response. :-)
    Zuma wrote:
    It seems like the latest news might be useful on the home page, but do you need it to show up on every page?
    I'd like it to be on every page because not everyone hits the front page and I wanted to reach everyone who plays.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...