Freecell

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: freecell
Game #: 2309082891
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 7_0_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11B554a Safari/9537.53

Please describe the problem in detail:
Extremely slow now, at times won't respond, destroys the whole intuitive experience, gets stuck most all moves, have enjoyed this site for 2 years nearly every day but cannot do it now with the way it is not working, what happened? Did take my iPad to store and nothing wrong with it , please fix it, I love your site, thank you for the 2 years of brain therapy, it's helped beyond words can say.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Guest wrote:
    Extremely slow now, at times won't respond, destroys the whole intuitive experience, gets stuck most all moves, have enjoyed this site for 2 years nearly every day but cannot do it now with the way it is not working, what happened?

Something about the banner was exacerbating a problem we have with the iPad sometimes where it gets slow and annoying (something in iOS 7 made the site run really slow sometimes). I've turned it off on the game pages for iOS. Things should be speedier now.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...