Deck

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited February 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: canfield
Game #: 1343514750
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_8) AppleWebKit/534.59.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.9 Safari/534.59.10

Please describe the problem in detail:
Your new Deck selection is annoying. I open the page, select all but the one deck I like. But I have to do that every time I open the page. Please change it back or do something else. Thank you.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Trina wrote:
    Your new Deck selection is annoying. I open the page, select all but the one deck I like. But I have to do that every time I open the page. Please change it back or do something else. Thank you.
    It is supposed to remember what you selected, but that seems to not be working for many people (a few people?). We've tried a couple things to fix it but nothing has worked yet. It's a bit hard for us to figure out because we can't get it to fail on our own computers.

We're definitely working on it, though.

-David
  • Suggest the deck thing is not working for more than "just a few people." But we're adjusting to the minor glitch and getting on with the game. And find that it's working even better when we train ourselves to ignore those "colorful" card backs. Had the same unsolvable thing with getting registered. Just gave up and enjoyed the play even though not a member of "the family." Any chance of this being Mac versus others? Probably not. Anyway, a big hurray for Klondike, invisible cards and all!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...