Baffling!

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited January 2014 in General Discussion
Not that I'm complaining, but there are no ads on your site, and it costs nothing to play. Now if it were just a matter of purchasing a domain name and throwing it out there, that wouldn't be so much, but I've found you to also be extremely responsive to emails and posts.

So what gives? Are you retired millionaire bachelor playboys, and this is your hobby? Or perhaps you are somehow making money off of us in some nefarious way? Just wondering...

Comments

• Does a millionaire bachelor playboy ever retire? :wink:
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jlavik wrote:
    Not that I'm complaining, but there are no ads on your site, and it costs nothing to play. Now if it were just a matter of purchasing a domain name and throwing it out there, that wouldn't be so much, but I've found you to also be extremely responsive to emails and posts.
    Yeah, we're foolish that way :-).
    So what gives? Are you retired millionaire bachelor playboys, and this is your hobby?
    I wish. Though i suppose the bachelor part is correct, for me at least. Jim's got a family nowadays.
    Or perhaps you are somehow making money off of us in some nefarious way?
    Sadly, no. Though if you have any ideas that let us make money by nefariously exploiting you guys, let us know :-). I supposed we might be interested in some non-nefarious ways, too.

-David
  • Reckon our (proper) game times and puzzle skills might be an asset to some govt. types - that might be a way to make some money

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...