Restricted card play

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: pyramid
Game #: 1344960631
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 7_0_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11B554a Safari/9537.53

Please describe the problem in detail:
No choice as to which card to play. Example: two tens in the first row and a three upturned. I touch the ten farthest right to uncover cards I could play. The auto feature removes the ten farthest left, which uncovers nada and restricts my strategy. No matter how I redo, the same farthest left ten is removed. Frustrating.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Lucyloo wrote:
    No choice as to which card to play. Example: two tens in the first row and a three upturned. I touch the ten farthest right to uncover cards I could play. The auto feature removes the ten farthest left, which uncovers nada and restricts my strategy. No matter how I redo, the same farthest left ten is removed. Frustrating.
    In pyramid, you can always drag a card to the card in the pyramid you want to remove. This allows you to be precise about which card to remove when there is a choice.

Jim and I have talked about refusing to pick a card arbitrarily in situations when there is a choice, but we haven't implemented it yet.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...