bug

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited January 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: spider2
Game #: 301261030
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0

Please describe the problem in detail:
Most (but not all) of the cards that are face up are almost blanked out. It's just possible to make out or guess what they are by peering carefully through the fog, but it's not really possible to play the game. This has happened before and I had to close down completely. It's only happening in Firefox, not in Google Chrome.
Thanks in advance if you can fix it!

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Most (but not all) of the cards that are face up are almost blanked out. It's just possible to make out or guess what they are by peering carefully through the fog, but it's not really possible to play the game. This has happened before and I had to close down completely. It's only happening in Firefox, not in Google Chrome.
    Thanks in advance if you can fix it!

Which cards specifically are not faded? We have a new new feature that fades out cards if you press certain keys so you can find cards more easily.

-David
  • It's easier to tell you whihc cards are faded out - in my last game (on Google Chrome) it was one each of the ace and queen of hearts and the 4,8,10 and jack of spades. All of the other cards were fine.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...