pyramid game query

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited January 2014 in Feature Requests
Game: pyramid
Game #: 1509772770
i am being soundly beaten in this game, trailing by 7 points or so each time i play; i think one,at least, of the opponents are robots in from Arcturus on the beryllium mining ships, as they seem to be able to finish games a lot quicker than i can :? :oops:

is it possible to offer a facility to show a next move perhaps, and that might help flatten the card table in my favour, ie tilt it so i can win once in a while? :roll:

Andy.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    I am being soundly beaten in this game, trailing by 7 points or so each time i play; i think one,at least, of the opponents are robots in from Arcturus on the beryllium mining ships, as they seem to be able to finish games a lot quicker than i can :? :oops:

As someone who plays pyramid a lot, you learn how to go faster by simply playing more. :-)
    is it possible to offer a facility to show a next move perhaps, and that might help flatten the card table in my favour, ie tilt it so i can win once in a while? :roll:

Well, no, that wouldn't be fair to the other people on the high score table. :wink:

You can, however, click "Replay" to try the same game over again to see if you can get a higher score. On the second time through you'll often get a faster game since you can kind of remember the cards you encountered in your first game.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...