problem in moving cards

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports
Game: freecell
Game #: 1606461923
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/30.0.1599.69 Safari/537.36

Please describe the problem in detail:Program isn't moving cards properly. For instance if I could legally move a run of three cards ie ace king queen of alternating colours from one column to a free empty column if I click on the top card (ace) it moves the ace off the board to one of the 4 empty spaces upper left and then moves the king, queen over. To get what I want I have to move the king qheen off the board, then move the ace down to the empty column and then move the king, queen down. This has just started happening and is extremely annoying. If it can't be fixed I'll have to find a new site to plaY.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Game: freecell
    Game #: 1606461923
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/30.0.1599.69 Safari/537.36

Please describe the problem in detail:Program isn't moving cards properly. For instance if I could legally move a run of three cards ie ace king queen of alternating colours from one column to a free empty column if I click on the top card (ace) it moves the ace off the board to one of the 4 empty spaces upper left and then moves the king, queen over. To get what I want I have to move the king qheen off the board, then move the ace down to the empty column and then move the king, queen down. This has just started happening and is extremely annoying. If it can't be fixed I'll have to find a new site to plaY.

I'm confused by your report. "A K Q" is not a valid run of cards in Freecell. Are you talking about another game?

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...