Hopeless

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited June 2013 in Feature Requests
"Hopeless" should be bigger.

:D

Comments

• LoganEchollsLoganEcholls REGISTERED, NEWLY_REGISTERED
    And ... I would also really like to see my "time" after game is over.

ty
  • What have you done to it's Hopeless? The squares are different ... It's horrible!
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    norwich wrote:
    What have you done to it's Hopeless?
    Made it better! :D
    It was much too small and hard to play on modern screens (everything is so much bigger now than in 2005 when we wrote it). It now uses some modern browser techniques to draw the squares so that as big as your monitor goes, it'll always looks crisp.
    The squares are different ... It's horrible!
    Awwwwwww. :(

Is it the connecting blocks you don't like? Try this link:
    http://www.greenfelt.net/hopeless?nc=1

That makes it more like the old one. That's just temporary so try it out and let us know what you think.

Personally, I found it hard to play when the squares were big like that. I found the coalesced chunks to be much easier to visually identify.

-David
  • aww I really like the big chunk blocks! It's cool!!!!!

But ... I like both!

:D
  • It was the connecting blocks I didnt like so I do prefer this... I play on an iPad so I could make it bigger myself, so I didn't notice the size!

Thanks for the response!
  • Bigger maybe, but not so big - perhaps somewhere in the middle? Good for my eyes, but not very appealing as it is.
  • Bigger is nice. Like the new colors, too. :) But I don't like the chunks. It seems that a big part of the game is training the eye to see the matching side-by-side blocks. When you do the big chunks, it takes that challenge away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...