clicking problem again

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports
Game: spider2
Game #: 1697283490
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_4) AppleWebKit/534.56.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.6 Safari/534.56.5

Please describe the problem in detail:
Unless one keeps their mouse VERY STILL, a single click doesn't take. You had this problem a couple of weeks ago and fixed it. I'll watch for a fix before playing again as it really messes up the game. Thanks

Comments

• Yep same problem here too. Ten clicks just to move anything or drag and drop.
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    tinker wrote:
    Unless one keeps their mouse VERY STILL, a single click doesn't take. You had this problem a couple of weeks ago and fixed it. I'll watch for a fix before playing again as it really messes up the game.

Yep, there was a bug in the code that was looking at how far the mouse moved during a click (it decides if a click should be considered a drag or just a click meant to automove the card). Last week we fixed it by panicking and rolling back the code to an older version. ;-) This time, I believe the code is sound and should be working. Please let us know if it doesn't fix the problem.

It was very difficult for us to track down—we were not being affected by the bug because both Jim and I use laptops and the trackpads keep the mouse very still when clicking.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...