speed Forty thieves

BrunaBruna REGISTERED
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
How do you guys manage to beat the game in less than 7 mn ? Best I can do is 20 mn for an easy game !

Comments

• kivo2kivo2 REGISTERED, NEWLY_REGISTERED
    I agree. How does a person win the game in less than 1 minute? Something is very fishy. :?:
  • I agree, best I've done is 18 min +. Nobody is talking. How do I win under 20 seconds.
  • You get multiple ID's and play the same game repeatedly. Then once you know the order of the cards you use your main ID and play lightning fast. As far as I'm concerned this spoils the entire game...how boring playing the same game over and over... but I don't see any other way a person could open a brand new game and beat it in the times some of these folks post.
  • i have played free cell for several years but just for enjoyment, never in competition, but it shouldn't take 10 mins or more for most games. i think i average between 2 or 3 minutes for most games, and i have done a couple in under 1 minute. but like i said, i have played it for years and that does make a difference. i am wondering if some people are actually moving each card individually, which would take a long time. you should be able to just click on a card or stack you want to move and it will move automatically. you can also double click in a blank area and all the cards (if there is a place for them to go) they will all move. ..just posting this for those who may not know that.
  • Freecell is much easier than 40T, I would hope it doesn't take more than a couple of minutes

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...