inappropriate username.

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports
Game: klondike
Game #: 787371070
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0

Please describe the problem in detail:
Can you do anything about the username C _ N T I left the space cause I just could not bring myself to type it.
I enjoy watching the scoring and seeing familiar names of other players enjoying this forum. But the to see this and perhaps others take some of the fun out of it.
There are so many options for usernames out there.
Thank you

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Jim and I knew this would eventually happen. It's the internet and some people like to be as offensive as they can be. We've talked about the best way to handle this and we have some ideas. They won't be super easy to implement so try to ignore it as best you can until we get something going.

-David
  • Thank you for anything you can do. even if all we can do is ignore it. I am not a prude and I appreciate all your work. This is such an enjoyable pastime to play your games.
  • I noticed the unusual log in names that are mentioned here and was struck with the oddity that no one seems to mind or brought to everyone's attention that a word meant to be offensive of males was mentioned. Are women that much more 'sensitive' to mere words?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...