cards don't move in Chrome

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited January 2013 in Bug Reports
Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1684574622
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.52 Safari/537.17

Please describe the problem in detail:

I have been using your site for several months now and it has worked great and I've been pleased and impressed. Starting yesterday or the day before, when I click a card to move it, it doesn't move. If I then click the Auto Finish button the card I selected to move then actually moves. This happens both on moving card up, or in the field. I have rebooted just to make sure it wasn't a temporary issue.

The problem is only happens in Chrome. IE works fine.

I suspect it has to be some type of problem related to my PC, but to my knowledge, the only change on my PC in the last few days has been installing an Adobe Reader update. I have zero problem with my mouse or with other web sites.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    csmith2001 wrote:
    Game: fortythieves
    Game #: 1684574622
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.52 Safari/537.17

I have been using your site for several months now and it has worked great and I've been pleased and impressed. Starting yesterday or the day before, when I click a card to move it, it doesn't move. If I then click the Auto Finish button the card I selected to move then actually moves. This happens both on moving card up, or in the field. I have rebooted just to make sure it wasn't a temporary issue.

The problem is only happens in Chrome. IE works fine.

Yeah I just confirmed the problem with Chrome. There was a Chrome update that happened (24.0.1312.52) that caused the cards to act all wonky (Chrome updates behind your back and doesn't even mention it--so you probably didn't notice that it happened).

We're not sure what the problem is yet. But we'll try to get a fix (or work-around) up soon.

-David
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    It should be working again. Thanks for letting us know!

-David
  • Just confirming you fixed the problem. thank you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...