Yukon

I get the impression there are a majority of players in this game use a mouse as apposed to touch screen. Don't know where this idea comes but most in the top ten have similar times...including myself. Would like to get a bit of feedback on this.

Comments

• I'm using an android tablet with a stylus pen. But I'm usually playing for moves, not speed.

• anglaisanglais REGISTERED
    edited May 12 66.130.245.102

Hi, thanks for your reply...sounds like an interesting way to play Greenfelt. Seems like not too many players are into the Yukon game. Not sure why I'm attracted to it...maybe because of the many possibilities to complete the game. At first it seems complex but usually turns out easy to solve. Will look out for you on my next game.

• Wow...Murphy, for someone who doesn't play for speed sure can play fast. 6th place with 1min57s...nice going.

• I don't think that stayed 6th place for very long. :-)
    There are some people on here who are really talented and experienced with the super moves. For me, I've played a lot of Yukon. My favorite are the puzzles where it takes (me) quite a while to figure out how to win.

• I never check my old scores...especially if it's a good score 😄.
    I agree, there are some very bright people on this app...just judging from their times.
    Am curious, what other puzzles are you interested in...would like to try something new.

• On this site I also enjoy Scorpion and Spider; I'd played those before I found this site, but I like the implementation here with unlimited undos. But it's fun to try others, and they all have a link to the rules.

• Thanks @murphymouse. Will take shot at the ones you suggested.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...