how did I get here : )

Game: freecell
Game #: 121135282
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/123.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/123.0.0.0
Window: 1285x627
JS-Version: 2024-03-13_15:35:22_-0700_66eb709cda2ce2f652eab96aad7048deae8af0b5

What would you like to see?

Comments

• this is interesting. I have been here for over a year. I was playing "Freecell" all of a sudden the cards disappeared and here I am. I play bridge at bbo. I come here to relax at the end of the day. Just so stress/drama free. I fell and buck trees. The other day i got careless, long story, will just cut to the chase,,,cut a limb over my head , when the saw cut through the limb it came down hitting my thumb on my left hand! All it did was tear the skin off the bone. I looked down and could see the bone!,,,,No other damage just a flop of skin peeled back, I put it back down on the bone and put a band aid on it!,,,Now that will send one to Church if nothing else will. The lord looked out for me that day. Skin is almost completely healed and does not even look like there will be a scare.==Well, I do not know if I will every be back to this "Site" as I have no idea how I got here, God bless everyone,,,,Celebrate Easter today. Dinger

• HAPPY EASTER TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE

• Ditto!!!! Oh...and where are Easter cards?

• @Dinger1 that is one WILD story.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...