FREECELL

Game: freecell
Game #: 135392350
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.6.1 Safari/605.1.15
Window: 2059x1224
JS-Version: 2024-03-07_14:15:55_b8912c87adc9d4bc8a6a7a18fbed197cf6ced510

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

<cards set in new game status. as soon as I move one card all the rest move and game over.
During play moved cards repeatedly return to their original position and sometimes all go back which means I have to restart the game.
Sometimes, when this happens half way through the game I drag the cards back to where I had put them an play quickly before they move again. Most frustrating. Can you do anything to let me enjoy your wonderful game. Aldo Laferlai!-- ---------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: This will be posted publicly in our forum.

• Do not include any private information
  • Please be polite
  • Check back in the forum later to see if someone has responded to your message
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -->

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

It sounds like you may be accidentally right clicking the mouse. If you use a trackpad this is often a 2 finger tap instead of a 1 finger tap. If you have the apple "magic mouse" it's really easy to accidentally right click when your finger is resting on the right side of the mouse.

If this happens, try clicking the "Redo" button in the area above the game. You can also press the "X" key on the keyboard to redo ("Z" is undo).

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...