new layout

Game: klondike
Game #: 1060308791
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:123.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/123.0
Window: 1578x744
JS-Version: 2024-03-07_04:29:35_29df8e296297c56a602265ca21dd2727b8057df8

What would you like to see?

This new layout has ruined the game for me. The 4 giant symbols under the card deck attracts the eye. Instead of focusing on the cards in the game, these giant symbols demand attention. Even when covered by cards - I see things flying over to this location.
I have tried many other sites for solitaire and this one is far superior - until you changed things .
Why would you fix something - not broken?
Sadly I am now hunting for this game elsewhere - because this new layout I find changes the game and is no longer fun.
Thank you for the hours I have enjoyed - up to this point
Disappointed

Comments

• I love, love, love the new layout. Everything is right there without having to move the screen up or down.

• Since I am older - YEAH - changes are difficult. I'm sure I will eventually get used to the new layout, but, right now it's a bit disconcerting. As always, Thank You, Jim and David for this wonderful site. You make my day start off on a high note. Please know, you are both appreciated.

• Am I missing something about Klondike ? I couldn't access the site ( Greenfelt ) for a day or more but when it did come back on everything was just the same as it had been for Klondike and the rest of the games . I have a laptop , Windows 7 , or did it just affect phones . Just wondering ...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...