Speed

How come some members can complete a game in seconds?

Comments

• Hi, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
    Check out FAQ Solitaire 1
    https://greenfelt.net/faq

• They are not completing the game in seconds. The computer is.

• i have been a free-cell fan since widows 95. people can complete the game in seconds on a good day. i have played long enough to get first place finishes under anonymous, i never log in. i have also notice log in players, who are regulars, and finish in first place. i also notice when they are really hot and in the " Zone". able to finish games in seconds usually less than 20 seconds. i have personally been in the "zone" and scored in the teens. not very often, but i have done it. the more people play the harder it is to get first place but when your in the "zone" you should be in the top 18 places with over a several hundred plays. i use to keep track of the games i have played, but quit more than 10 years ago. was over 60,000. i am well past double that. another quirk is not the fast free cells, but the really difficult ones are the ones i enjoy. the longest free cell game i had took 3 months to solve but that was early on. Big Thanks to those Who run this sight!!!!!! sometimes i wonder if there is a free cell game that is impossible to solve?

• @street256 Kudos on your longevity and persistence.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...