Forty Thieves #841788545

Mishap...how do you achieve a winning score in less than 4 minutes? It took me 8 minutes to get where I did, which was not a winning score. Please and thank you.

Comments

• super moves? in FAQS

• Hey @jezzbelle! For this game I spent a bunch of time in unsuccessful attempts, so by the time I cracked it, I already knew the basic sequence .

If I'm feeling competitive – I usually don't bother if I see a bunch of other people have already won, as I don't feel those games are challenging enough – I'll memorize and practice the keystrokes before logging a score. I can usually bring a winnable game down below two minutes, and a non-winnable one below one minute. But it takes time to be fast! :p

• -WeeGee--WeeGee- REGISTERED
    edited January 28 185.169.0.98

“But it takes time to be fast!” Words of a top-tier player.

• Mishap13 I use a laptop with a mouse. Define "memorize and practice the keystrokes" please. I assume you mean memorizing the order of the facedown cards.

• Hi @jezzbelle, I was being imprecise. What I memorize is the sequence of cards to be moved; I ignore the cards that just go from stock to waste. And yes, mostly I just click on them with the trackpad, though I do use the F key, the spacebar, and the occasional drag.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...