gedi is da man

Game: klondike
Game #: 1449342944

What would you like to see?

Comments

• A world event

• Pardon me, but you are on a game website. What kind of "world event" are you thinking of. What am I missing here?

• @gedi Good for you! :)

• when I checked that game number I didn't see any jedi mentioned in the scoring . maybe darth erased it ...

• Global Ecosystem Dynamics Investigation - NASA - see Website

• The overall goal of the Global Ecosystem Dynamics Investigation (GEDI) mission is to
    advance our ability to characterize the effects of changing climate and land use on
    ecosystem structure and dynamics. The GEDI instrument produces high-resolution laser
    ranging observations of the 3-dimensional structure of the Earth. GEDI is attached to the
    International Space Station (ISS) and collects data globally between 51.6o N and 51.6o S
    latitudes. GEDI measurements of forest canopy height, canopy vertical structure, and
    surface elevation are used to characterize important carbon and water cycling processes,
    biodiversity, and habitat. The GEDI data also may be used in far ranging applications
    such as weather forecasting, forest management, snow and glacier monitoring, and digital
    elevation models. GEDI is led by the University of Maryland in collaboration with NASA
    Goddard Space Flight Center. GEDI science data algorithms and products are created
    by the GEDI Science Team.

• If anyone is interested in Lidar Data, here is an example of it's use. We use it to locate Carolina Bays.

• Wow...@jayG. Very impressed.

• Thank you @jayg, thank you and your coworkers and contributors for their dedication to saving our home.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...