list of all games for yourself

Game: addiction
Game #: 1924946947

have the ability to see all the games that a single person (maybe just the person logged in) has completed - both successfully and unsuccessfully.

ha_bell@hotmail.com

What would you like to see?

Comments

• kat14kat14 REGISTERED
    edited August 2023 72.168.144.6

Yes, sometimes I'd like to know the percentage of won vs. lost games, but then
    I'd also look just to see how much time I've wasted playing these silly games.
    But then again, maybe it's better NOT to know!

• “Wasted” is such an ugly word @kat14! 😬
    How ‘bout “invested” or “savored”?

I’d be interested in being able to see individual results like average position by your preferred metric, number of Top 10s and first place finishes. “Why” is because now you only see your standing at the point in time when you finished. If that happens to be early in the hour, you don’t know how well your score held up. (Not that it matters in any significant way…)

It could also be cool to see your record relative to a particular individual on games that you both played. Like I’d love to know what percentage of head-to-head Freecell matchups with @DDan I come out on top. I expect breaking 10% would be grounds for champagne!

• Champagne is probably good just about anytime I beat the game

• The problem with averages and leader board positions is that they can’t be locked in, they’re moveable feasts because the games never close so there’s always the potential for new players to alter the stats

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...