Winnable Games

URL: /greenfelt.net

For each game on your site, I would like to see a selection, (say 3 -10) of designated Winnable Practice Games. With this designation, less-skillful players could practice over and over on a game until they, too, could win it successfully. This would allow players to improve their their skills, increase their "card sense," and develop strategies specific to meet the challenges of each game. Often I spend too much time scrolling through the site looking for games someone has previously won so that I can practice on a game I know I should be able to win. These could be games coded such that, when you use them for practice, they are not included in any statistics you collect for the site. If so coded, these games will not skew data such as game popularity and other statistical measurements.

Comments

• @mct A suggestion ... on left side of screen, under All Categories search for "fun games." (Must include quote signs.) This will show you various posts about games that were easily won; such that they could be used for your practice. Make a list of game numbers and have at it. Practice, practice, practice and best of luck.

If you wish, you can load a game, disconnect from internet and replay to heart's content without affecting any online statistics.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...