The card backs will not return to normal cards

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1075374048
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/114.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Window: 1349x625
JS-Version: 2023-04-19_14:30:19_-0700_025b3de209596f6dbd725bc9d8b449eef1350c4d

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Yes, I realize it is Canada Day, but I don't live in Canada, and I don't want Canada flag cards or maple leaf on some of the cards. Please fix this problem, and give us normal cards when we want them

Comments

• It really makes me sad to see how many unkind and bigoted people are out there. I have always thought that most of the GreenFelters were friendly and understanding. Especially on a site like this one, where everything is free and we’re not bombarded by ads, how can you complain about anything? Jim and David do an excellent job for us. How can we not show kindness to the rest of the world? The backs of the cards have nothing to do with the play of the game, so why all the fuss?
    The maple leaf instead of the heart just gives a little bit of a challenge and can make the game more interesting. Just wait till Tuesday when we get blue instead of black! Curb your prejudice for awhile and enjoy what you are offered for FREE.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...