Hear! Hear!

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2011 in General Discussion
I really like your website! A long time ago, my father-in-law gave me a software bundle which included the game "Towers". It had originally been written to run under Windows 3, but had been upgraded to run under Windows 95. It quickly became my favorite game.

While I'd searched many times, I'd never found a version with comparable features -- such as auto-play and score keeping. So I kept playing my old version, and hoping that Towers would still run in a compatability mode...

Well, the end (sort of) camp with Windows XP -- my desktop would run it, but it would never run at all on my laptop. (Both are nearly seven years old.) And with the purchase of a new laptop in August and the jump to Windows 7... well, I figured that was the end of Towers...

...until I found your website! Now I can continue to play Towers with the features I'm accustomed to! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Kudos to "youze guys" for making Seahaven Towers available! Someday, I may have to try some of your other games -- as if I didn't spend enough time here already!!

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Tom Stockton

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...