i would like to suggest a "difficulty rating"

Game: freecell
Game #: 1455547804

What would you like to see?

Comments

• i would like to suggest that each game played should be rated according to difficulty

• i would like to suggest that each game played should be rated according to difficulty

• Difficulty is in the mind and skill of the player, so I personally don't think this can be done. Feel free to point out how wrong I am.

I actually believe reading the rules of each game and checking the high scores before playing will give you a pretty good idea of the difficulty of a game.

• Do you mean relative difficulty of each (e.g. Freecell) game? Not the difficulty in general of FreeCell vs. Seahaven Towers? I believe that is what computer scientists would call a Hard Problem.

• Maybe take the average of time and # of moves for all people that complete (or give up) a specific game and derive a rating from there. Shouldn't be too difficult as the data is already collected and displayed as to your individual ranking vs everybody else when you complete the game or give up. Would just need to decide to include the scores/times from people that play the same game multiple times (that could likely be determined for the most part from the players IP address)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...