Decorations instead of numbers on greenfelt.net/klondike

Game: klondike
Game #: 168943329
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36
Window: 1799x833
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

I have posted about this a couple of times but haven't seen a reply. Also, it's not fixed so I guess no one has found a solution yet. When it gets near a holiday the numbers on the cards are changed to correspond with the holiday - like wreaths and stockings for Christmas. Those are really distracting to me and I always use the Normal Cards button to change it. I did that when they changed to Christmas. The Normal Cards button has gone away but the numbers are still wreaths, stockings, etc. I don't know how to make it change. Apparently I am the only one since I see others playing the game but haven't seen another post about this. This is on greenfelt.net/klondike. I have logged out and back in. I have rebooted my laptop. I am at a loss.

Thank you.

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited January 2022 99.76.46.40

A solution was posted. There was another player who had the same problem. Here was @twobee2's solution:

@LMA1 I had the same problem for several days after the holiday cards should have disappeared, and tried all the suggestions about how to get normal cards back; nothing worked. Finally tried the following: On the game page, click on "Deck Front" and click on the one you want (English or French). It worked instantly for me and I hope it solves the issue of the Christmas cards that won't leave for you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...