High score tables

Game: klondike3
Game #: 225585330

What would you like to see?

Instead of resetting high scores every hour, could you use a rolling most-recent 1,000? Or something similar. It's not very interesting to know I places 3rd of 37. It would be more challenging to compete against the latest 1000 scores.

Comments

• "3bc" has finished in only 3, 4, or 5 seconds to win in the last 2 months until yesterday, when he finished in 6 seconds. I assume he had to go to the bathroom or answer the phone or something that wrecked his concentration. Also when he wins, the following winners finish 1 or 2 seconds slower down until the 10th winner has 9 or 10 seconds. Most of times the winners finish in maybe 27 seconds but never with Mr. 3bc. Beetleman needs to compete with 3bc sometimes, that would be interesting. I have never finished in 3rd in 37 or in any number. It is not important when 3bc hogs the whole game and never loses! I wish there was a way to communicate to him directly but he probably does not speak English or any language past computer language but I guess we will never know?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...