pyramid

The Pyramid game is quite interesting, but Ive never understood how the scoring works. The other day I got the complete set of cards, I was quite chuffed, especially as there is no noticeable strategy that one can use. Anyway, its all fun. Stay safe everyone.

Comments

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

Congratulations. Winning Pyramid is very rewarding.

• Maybe, but I still would like to know how the scoring works. With other games its quite obvious. Help

• In other words, there are 28 cards in the pyramid, so if you remove them all, you get the maximum score of 28.

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited July 2021 99.76.46.40

That's a good way of looking at it. You're probably right. Odd that that is not in the rules.

• my apologies to u, kat, u r right on about the scoring .. .. .. on a positive note, i found out how to delete my stupid comment LOL

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@kat14 is right, you get 1 point for ever card you remove from the pyramid. Golf is similar—one for every card you remove from the tableau (35 is the max there).

• I learned how to delete a post today, too. Thanks, David & Jim, for giving us that option.
    I really like this website, and I like that fact that everyone tries to keep it pleasant and fun.
    We need more kindness in the world and what a nice place to start!

• grazi david, for how to score in pyramid, for ability to delete comments, and most of all for being such a cool and groovy guy 🤠

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...