Get rid of the constant interruption of games being played!!!

Game: freecell
Game #: 1797690021
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 5.1.1; KFFOWI) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Silk/90.3.1 like Chrome/90.0.4430.210 Safari/537.36
Window: 1024x414
JS-Version: 2021-07-01_21:53:26_-0700_073f291b2e50363b317f3b2317168846c20d766a

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• What interruptions? Explain please.

• A spouse perhaps? Children, pets, robocalls? Distant relatives asking for a loan? Police at the wrong address - or the right one? The Spanish Inquisition? Or FORUM DISCUSSIONS!!!

• Ptownpapa, you have a wonderful way with words...............

• @Fireweed, I can't agree with that. At @Ptownpapa used to have sensible, reasonable and kind words of wisdom, but lately you seem to have been a bit sarcastic. Just my opinionl

• Nah...personally, I think Ptownpapa is hilarious, and the requests lately have been a tad on the crazy side!

• I have asked for a personal unicorn repeatedly and I am still sans unicorn. Is that fair?

• I must agree the RANTING and YELLING without any real explanation is sort of an interruption. Is that what you are complaining about? Other than that the only interruption I have is when my Internet connection goes down -- and I live with that because I much prefer living in a rural, out-of-touch community than in a city. Even then I can continue playing until I want to switch games. Thank goodness (and Jim and David) that there are no ads constantly in my face covering up the gameboard!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...