anonymous--eliminate, no one trusts the claim

Game: freecell
Game #: 1384889808

What would you like to see?

Comments

• @SickHeartRiver: what is your basis for the assertion that no one trusts the claim? Evidence please. I sure don’t recall you asking me! And for the record, I strenuously disagree.
    In short, speak for yourself.

• Oh, and you can eliminate Mr. Anonymous all by yourself.

• What claim????????? We just play and don't log in. No rules against it. We are not bots-just people who prefer to be "anonymous."

• @SickHeartRiver You are anonymous to me. I wouldn't know you if I passed you on the street. Is SickHeartRiver your real name? In short...we are all anonymous here unless you use your real name. Even then we don't know those people...might not even be their real name. For many years on the net I went by an anagram of my real name.

Many many many people use Green Felt and you can not speak for all of us. Personally...anonymous doesn't bother me. Actually my playing time as gotten much more relaxed...I find it less competitive for me. I only play a few different games and I was always comparing my score to other regulars on those games.

Here is one reason I play solitaire...Solitaire is essentially a card puzzle. Solving it can lead to significant improvement in your cognitive function, memory, and overall brain health. You'll be able to retain mental sharpness, mostly if you play for long stretches.

Here is a great article how solitaire can benefit people...whether you are playing against "anonymous" or someone by the name of SickHeartRiver. It doesn't always have to be about beating someone or even placing in the top 10.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...