"anonymous" taking over the games

Game: spider1
Game #: 766230278
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.85 Safari/537.36 Edg/90.0.818.49
Window: 1011x456
JS-Version: 2021-05-05_21:09:01_-0700_7a3932d09db1856ab518d3d38fc4f5dbafaa4b6f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

klondike games and others "anonymous" taking over the games!

Comments

• You can make some of the people happy some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time!

• Where did all these anonymouses (anoymousi?) come from? They really are spoiling it for me. I used to like knowing who I was beating or who was beating me. Now it's like shadowboxing a blob of oatmeal.

• I agree. Am finding the new scoring a whole lot less fun. Feel as if I've suddenly lost a bunch of old friends. Definitely looking for a new game.

• I really like SeahavenTowers (it is the only game that I play) and enjoyed keeping tabs on peope who were scoring around the same level as I was. I was quite bereft when Citron Presse disappeared for a while, and spent some time wondering how I could find out if they were well?
    I don't like Anonymous.

• Well, probably close to 80 percent of the people play anonymously. And if you read the multitude of posts on this, you will see that you can just uncheck a box after the scores come up and presto-anonymous is gone.

• BTW-anonymous always played the majority of the games-you just could not see it before. Uncheck the anonymous players box and you'll never see us again.

• This is important: Require everyone to select one (and only one!) unique name. For OUR sake. They will still be anonymous, of course.

• @spee-dee-mee As a matter of curiosity, how would you propose jim and david enforce the one-name-only policy?

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

Seriously...no one can make someone register. For your sake? Surely you jest.

They have given us an excellent and easy option that erases the anonymous players. Uncheck it. Try using that, before requiring people to register.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...