anonymous user

Today I suddenly had many anonymous users when I looked at my scores. Granted I am playing in windows. After I stumbled around in the options menu on the opening screen I couldn't find an options box to ignore anonymous . So with help, from an ipad user I finally I figured it out. You need to have the scores from one game showing and then the button appears Why not put it in the options menu ? Yes I am old fart and I don't have any experience with ipads .

Think about this - you are looking at high scores for 1 game. At the bottom of the screen is an option to show anonymous players. So you un-check the box in that game you just played. But unchecking that box in one game affects what you see in all games.

But your games are great ! I I will continue to battle family members in forty thieves.

Comments

• Somehow the existence of anonymous users spoils the enjoyment of the game for me. Even if I can hide them, I know they are still there.

Is it just me?

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 119.18.2.79

I’m sure you’re not alone @spee-dee-mee Look on the bright side, when fellow likeminds rally you will be able to set up a self help organisation and call it Anonymous Anonymous.

• I don't understand why anonymous players should annoy you. What do other players have to do with your enjoyment? After all, this is "solitaire", meant to be played by one person.
    You are playing against yourself -- or against the "deal". Yes, it IS fun to finally beat someone who consistently gets higher scores or faster time than I do, but I still don't see why anonymous players should cause any distress.

• We have always been here. Nothing has changed. This whole thing is absolutely hilarious. Sorry my presence bothers you.

• Dear Spee dee, you are probably not alone, but there are at least as many other "feelings" as there are players. Thus we will always get to have these discussions. Anonymous Anonomous.....love it

• I am liking the new option. For the game of the day, I hide the anonymous players. But otherwise I enjoy trying Yukon games that people haven't won yet. Easier to find the real challenges with more results. So, thanks! An amazing site is even more fun. :-)

As for all the complaints, I guess they'll figure it out eventually?

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited May 2021 99.76.46.40

That does not seem to be the pattern, @murphymouse. Thank you for such a sane comment.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...