Too many anonymous players in game

Game: klondike
Game #: 871185136
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/90.0.4430.85 Safari/537.36 Edg/90.0.818.49
Window: 1903x969
JS-Version: 2021-05-05_21:09:01_-0700_7a3932d09db1856ab518d3d38fc4f5dbafaa4b6f

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• Too many anonymous players

• Too many anonymous players

• Just check the box to hide them.

• I can't, for the life of me, even figure out why it possibly matters whether a player is anonymous or known. It's still a player...with or without a name.

• It's b/c in the "old" way of doing things, anon's were included in the total number of players but never made the scoreboard b/c they weren't signed in. The anons would add a huge number to total players while your own ranking didn't change commensurately. It made your own stats look way better than they actually were. I've noticed that my own percentages, under this new method, are pretty shocking and humiliating lol. I've also noticed these horrible stats don't change significantly whether the "show anonymous" option is clicked or not. So if all those anonymous listings bother you, just click it off.

• Seriously...this is getting too hilarious. The next post is "I miss the anonymous players."

Un-check the box that shows them.

• LOL. I wish I had an I Love Greenfelt t-shirt!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...