game of the day

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2011 in Feature Requests
I wish the gotd was labeled bec I have many times left the board & when I come back I end up playing that game again unless I notice the familiarity or I check to see if there are any high scores. Does not always happen so I never know & it is a pain to have to check before playing.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    cappie wrote:
    I wish the gotd was labeled bec I have many times left the board & when I come back I end up playing that game again unless I notice the familiarity or I check to see if there are any high scores. Does not always happen so I never know & it is a pain to have to check before playing.
    That is a good idea. Jim and I have discussed it before--if we can find a clear yet unobtrusive place for it we'll do it.

-David
  • david wrote:
    cappie wrote:
    That is a good idea. Jim and I have discussed it before--if we can find a clear yet unobtrusive place for it we'll do it.

-David

Well done!!
    I also like this ideas so much. Can we share here games name?
    What you say about it? :roll:

printable Christmas games

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...