Spider Solitaire

URL: /

What would you like to see?

Simply a question- is every game of Spider Solitaire winable?

Comments

• No, but most are. I would guess it is close to 99%. The hard ones are very complicated and take ages to figure out.

• I think Spider One Suit is always winnable. Spider Two Suit is usually more complicated. Great game.

• More than 99.9% of Spider 4-suit games are winable. It would be really nice if this site would show for each game variant how many daily games of the last 1000 (or whatever) could not be won by anybody. I've already made this feature request, but it seems that nobody took notice of it...

• It in incredibly difficult to analyze a game as complicated as Spider to determine if it is solvable. I have tried and failed to do this with much simpler games - Spider seemed impossible to predict, though I I'm sure someone out there is smart enough to do it. With all of the other games I play, I trust in the "crowd source" method - if it hasn't been solved in a day or so by one of the many who try it, it must be unsolvable. With Spider, I would not be as confident that it's unsolvable if no one has succeeded.

• I started playing spider again a few months ago and I agree with @dbwoerner. Its anecdotal I guess, but other people win the gotd all the time even if I cannot. Suuuper frustrating.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...