Forty Thieves

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1257927890
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.0.1 Safari/605.1.15
JS-Version: 2020-12-02_12:44:05_a96f71bb9adb1d7c3cb7a93c75040c0a0e201e24

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Good game, unfortunately same games appear far too frequently. Although it's nice to take another shot at it, with only success every 17 games average, the repeats are too frequent. I estimate there are only 30 different games maximum.

Comments

• Actually, there are more than a billion games of forty thieves on this site, numbered from 1 to somewhere after 1000000000. (The math wiz's here can do a better end count, than I can.) Click on the yellow game number of any game. (To the right of Auto Finish.) You can enter any number from 1 to 1000000000 (or more) then click Enter (on your keyboard) to play that game.

When you are getting the same games, again, click on the New Game button (on the left, under the Green Felt logo), of any game. Then click on the High Scores button to see if you've played it before. Keep doing this until you get a game you don't have a score on, because you haven't played it. Or just click it five or six times to get you to games you haven't played.

Repeating games happens to everyone, as you'll find by searching the forum. You can also reach all the Games of the Day, by clicking on the links on the Leader Board.

• This has happened to me too. Keep an eye on the game number as you click "New Game" – but yes, please fix the bug!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...