i hate it when you do this

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 739090496
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.111 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-09-18_15:09:11_-0700_19db11c83b7fe9a8d30c1b564599cc7cdea7f87c

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• when you change the spots on the cards it drives me nuts. i get you're all in the holiday spirit etc but please.

• All you have to do is click that little button up there on the right that says "Normal Cards". Then you don't have to go crazy and drive the rest of us crazy with your complaints. Pay attention--look around you--see what's available. These guys have done a great job in providing this website AND they have made it easy for the grinches, too. I know, you probably won't read this, but I had to try (like a gazillion people before me.

• Well... I hate it when people complain about holiday cards when there is an easy fix if you just OPEN your eyes.

Thank you @kat14. Echoing everything you said.

• I remember the first time I saw the cards. I wasn't good at reading the "normal cards" button and was nuts too. But, it's an easy fix. and after all, a little change of pace is good for the brain. Think of how much higher your score will be when you replay it with the normal cards!

• I think the holiday cards are cute. Tis but a click of the button to change so please lighten up and have fun.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...