repeat of games over and over

Game: klondike
Game #: 301250471
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 13310.93.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/85.0.4183.133 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2020-09-18_15:09:11_-0700_19db11c83b7fe9a8d30c1b564599cc7cdea7f87c

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• I am a senior citizen, and I live at an assisted living home. Since the covid 19 has come, we are not having activities like we used to, so I am playing a lot more on my computer. I play the game Klondike. By evening, it starts going back to games I've already done today.

• I am a senior senior citizen, and I live at an assisted living home. Since the covid 19 has come we are not having activities like we used to. I play the Klondike game. By evening, my computer starts going back to games I have already done today.

• I am a senior citizen, and I live at an assisted living home. Since the coved 19 has come we are not having activies like we used to. I play the Klondike game. By evening, my computer starts goin back to games I have already done today. gcsmitty

• Repeating games happens to everyone, particularly if you play the same game (Klondike) a lot. You can reach all the Games of the Day, by clicking on the links on the Leader Board. Also, for more games...

Click on the New Game button (on the left, under the Green Felt logo), of any game. Then click on the High Scores button to see if you've played it before. Keep doing this until you get a game you don't have a score on, because you haven't played it. Or just click it five or six times to get you to games you haven't played.

Alternately, click on the yellow game number of any game. (To the right of Auto Finish.) You can enter any number from 1 to 999999999 then click Enter (on your keyboard) to play that game.

Take care @gcsmitty Happy playing! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...