frozen game

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2011 in Bug Reports
Game: canfield
Game #: 948170613
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; Media Center PC 5.0; SLCC1; Tablet PC 2.0; OfficeLiveConnector.1.5; OfficeLivePatch.1.3; .NET4.0C)

Please describe the problem in detail: Moving from Yahoo.com home page by favorite link I get the starting display but cannot move any cards. This just happenead after Yahoo apparently put a new home page up.

Comments

• Not an answer. The game is still frozrn but I can move some cards by dropping the screen down. When it has a card below the bottom, however, I can't get that card to move.

Perhaps the problem is the card size which is very large. I can't find any way to shrink the card size.
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    You can change the card size with the menu at the top of the page. Usually "Automatic" is the best setting as it should pick the best card size for the game and your screen, but if it is set to that and still is too big then you should let us know.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...