Poiitics

Please remove all politically motivated names from active players. They are sick and annoying.

Comments

• I AGREE ! We are here to relax. It is our time to put the problems of the world behind.

• who cares, we're here to play a game

• I just ignore them....the political as well as the crude. They are definitely not my problem.

• Greenfelt position on this subject

daviddavid September 20 10.0.0.206 We don't deny people access based on the names they've chosen, the worst we do is censor them. We're certainly not notifying the secret service of anything, lol. I'm not even sure this crosses the line for censorship frankly, though it skirts right up against it. If we censor this one we could also arguably censor all the "FJB" names, too. I really hate all the political names and have half a mind to just ban them all. But I think that's probably way too heavy handed. Jim and I try to have a real light touch.
  • Can I hear an AMEN!

• tucsonskytucsonsky REGISTERED
    edited December 2023 172.56.81.94

amen and a hally looly!

• and furthermore .. .. .. why do these flickin crybabies think they have more rights than the people they r crying about? geezo pete, take responsibility for ur own feelings

• Today's first place in Freecell has chosen PHUCKTrump as a password. I don't think it that difficult for you to refuse him the liberty to use that epithet. Shame on whatever a--hole thinks it's even civilised to use it. I hope `President Trump wins the next election and really drives you up the wall, you jerk.

• @MIlfordgail You do realize that some people just might be offended by your usage of "a-hole"?

Growing up I would get in trouble if I used the word "darn". I was told that everyone would know what word I really meant. Only one that didn't know was me...I had not a clue what word that I really meant. Language is subjective as to what is offensive.

I don't have a clue as to what time it is where you live but in my time zone it is a little early to be calling someone a jerk. Maybe have another cup of coffee instead??? I'll buy!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@MIlfordgail I hadn't seen that one. That's, it's been dealt with.

• How about the name: trump=racist
    Probably thought up by the same jerk who you dealt with before with the other very unpleasant epithet.

• thats referred to as "calling a spade a spade"

• barzonymousbarzonymous REGISTERED
    edited January 12 99.76.46.40

I probably would have gone with the / rather than the =. If I did political names-which I don't.

• "very evil trump" number 7 on game 1968771746 tonight. I am so going to laugh when he's President again.

• i get that mllford, we have given the world many political laughing stocks, remember dan quayle? marion barry? sarah palin? it isn't so hard to imagine that our first woman prez could be kim kardashian

• The REAL issue is Saban retiring when I figured he'd stay to be in the 12 team playoff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...