Draw 1 Canfield

I know other sites have this feature but I like playing here. The quick play is very convenient. Can a draw 1 Canfield be added? Can't be that hard to do. Please.

Comments

• I feel like my request falls on deaf ears. I've asked for a draw 1 canfield twice and nothing. How hard can it be?

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited April 2019 99.243.163.14

How would you configure this in the Green Felt software? Jim and David have lives, work, and much else to do besides running this absolutely free site. You only posted your first request, for this, three days ago. Perhaps if this were a pay to play site, you could get your wish granted, as quickly as you'd like.

• I made another post beginning of March. I realize it's a free site, I just wouldn't think adding a draw 1 version of a game would be too difficult. Klondike has draw 1 and 3, Spider has 1 and 2 suits. Canfield on draw 3 makes winning maybe 1 in 20.

• Perhaps if you wrote the programme ready for them just to upload it would be a kind gesture?

• As Sage said,Jim and Dave are busy with life. but they do have this category for requests so I would think they are open to them. I have noticed that they don't always keep us informed of their plans, they will just one day come out with what you've asked for so don't give up hope. I've never tried Draw 1 Canfield so I'm not sure if I would like it. Part of the challenge for me is trying to get to the cards so it would be a totally different game for me. If they do add it, I would likely play it!

• I know everyone has lives to deal with, i will of course just wait for this feature to popup. I have tried draw 1 on other sites and it is a bit easier to win. Not every hand, like 4 in 10. Draw 3 is like 1 in 20.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...