you are limited to 5 recipients

Jim, David I noticed earlier when sending message to friend that above their username in message box that a message that never seen before reading (you are limited to 5 recipients) don't know if it has any thing to do with problems yesterday in messaging other players of due to server , usually don't complain , well not always! Just curious it's weird that had never seen that so thought I would ask you if it is a new, hope when you get a few minutes you could explain , would gratefully appreciate it. Thanks for great site and you 2 keep up the good work bringing fun and enjoyment to so many on this site.

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

It might be new. I upgraded they forum as part of trying to fix it so it may have picked up a new "feature" (it sound like it might be some sort of anti spam thing). I'll take a look and see if that's some sort of setting I can increase. How many people do you want to include?

• It want allow me to send message get Bad Gateway message when I send message. Will send private message , thou atleast 10 people.

• I tried to send private message to friend but wouldn't send. when you do private message no way to save it.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Ok, I think I found the setting for it. I've set it to 10. Let me know if that doesn't work.

• Thanks David and Jim for looking into this for all players on site

• Thanks for the fix David and thanks to Gerald for taking care of things...as usual :) .

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...