No competition?

Getting my scores but always only showing 1 out of 1 players. Where are the others?

Comments

• I guess there are still issues. I could not log on for oer 4 days so I thought it might be resolved. I guess it is taking a bit more tie to resolve everything. Hey, at least I am winning against myself.

• Perhaps, I should have stated my excitement less inclusively, and simply said I AM BACK.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I'm copying and pasting this comment I made on the blog post since it'll probably be more visible here:

I accidentally broke something when I changed the text at the top of the game screen to point at this post instead of our bug reporting forum, and that caused everyone to revert to pure random games. Even with so many users the site feels empty when we don’t pick good games to play!

• Understand. You're trying. At least we're getting a score for now. Thanks.

• Thank you for the update! And thanks for all the work you put into the site. I have been hanging out here for maybe a year now. The high scores with familiar names do feel like "community", and I am looking forward to it working again!

• Thank you, Green Felt Administrators, for working and working to fix this latest bug. I could see the daily changes happening and knew you would get there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...