WE ARE BACK!

Thank you, again, Green Felt Guys! I came to play and found I could log on for the first tiime in days. And I was 1st out of 1 player. I will proceed and see if other scores are registering, but I am happy right now that I can log in again. Let us know if you ever need any other help than just our undivided (well, mostly undivided) loyalty to this site.

Comments

• Thanks all .. whilst i enjoyed playing without the scores .. my competitive streak loves to see if i had a good, average or bad game!

• Thank you so much, Green Felt Guys! My days just didn’t feel right without a few - just a few - tries at being on the leaderboard of FreeCell. Fewest moves, of course. After all, what’s the rush? David and Jim, you guys are the BEST, whoever you are! I know it shouldn’t surprise me that you wait for deliveries from Amazon, just like the rest of us, but it does. It means you must be real, rather than mythical/virtual. As such, I (and many othersj ask you why you are not like the rest of us in wanting some financial reward instead of financial burden? Lots of your followers would be happy to help, including me. Thanks again!

• PLEASE - can we have a few more days when I'm the only one that wins?
    Thanks guys of Greenfelt!

• _ Beachbuggy1

_Glad to see you are back on line

• My first score on forty thieves was 33. There must be something wrong surely. :'(

• Thank you!

• Thanks, Dave and Jim for working to fix this problem. I love this site and appreciate all the time, $, and work you put in to maintain it. Love you guys!!

• bookplatebookplate REGISTERED
    edited June 2018 73.209.250.91

????

• Thanks for your hard work I really enjoy this game.

• Your work (and time and energy) are MUCH appreciated.

• (((Thank YOU!)))

• Congratulations! I know it could not have been easy. Thank you!

• Dave and Jim,
    Like others, LOVE your site and agree you should be paid if you decide to.
    If there is an award for helping and amusing/entertaining the most people - you guys win hands down !!

• You are the best! Thank You Thank You Thank You.!!!!!!
    meka

• Thanks so much, it was really exciting to suddenly get back onto the scoreboards, and at first I was ranking REALLY high for about 10 minutes! I was even #1 a couple of times! Should have taken a screenshot before others realized it was back up.

• Well done guys. now where is that "contribute" button that so many of us requested? I'm not seeing it anywhere!

• Still can't get players of the day. If overload is a problem why post scores from 3, 4, 5 and 6 days ago?
    I am still clicking icon to get a game sent.

• YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO-----BEING NEW AT THIS FINALLY------ WON ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE----- GOING TO BE 91 IN THE SHADE HERE IN CHICAGO TODAY !!!
    STAY COOL !!!!!!

• I went and played the Freecell that came with my new computer. Ick!!! Keep up the good work.

• yeah I use to play Free cell with microsoft game and Double YUK~ have played this version for awhile , atleast you don't get all the ads, pop ups , and stoppages for advertisements in games sites I have used , this one Rocks! turn on some jam on the stereo or new tab to you tube and kick butt!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...