scoring not working again today - it did earlier but just stopped

Game: freecell
Game #: 84918455
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_10_5) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-06-02_10:43:34_-0700_c9eeb52083edac7e3f0bd17e82123c275f9fa3e1

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• nothing happens when trying to post a score

• I think the greenfelt guys maybe tinkering and tweaking their site behind the scenes because this message just came up on my screen: “The server is undergoing maintenance. Your game has been saved and will be added to the high score table when the maintenance is complete.”

• I got the maintenance message also. Looking forward to it working again! :-)

• Please be patient. You can still play the games at least. The Greenfelt guys, as you call them, spend alot of their own personal time and money working to keep this FREE and CLEAN website up and running. Wasn't it just about a year ago that they had to buy and build a larger server to accomodate all the information that flows to them from so many computers and phones across the country? They are a blessing to those that love to problem-solve these games. Let's all give them some more love, and support, and appreciation! Thank you so very much, Greenfelt Guys!!!!!! We love you. (I wrote this about 8:00, but was only able to post it now)

• **We sure do need the scoring mechanics to work again!! Please -- get on it !! This freeky game is a
    life line to those of us in a nursing home.

• If you read the NEWS you will find that David has put up an explanation to what is going on.

In the mean time, just be patient, games ARE being saved to another disk and will be updated to the system when things are working right again.

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited June 2018 99.243.242.159

This explains why the storing mechanics aren't working, at the moment and that the Greenfelt guys are, indeed, "getting on it": https://blog.greenfelt.net/2018/06/02/the-server-is-undergoing-maintenance/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...