Missing: "New Game" and my Scores in both Sudoku and Klondike 3

Things were going smoothly until about half an hour ago when the screen darkened, changed colours then I couldn't get my scores and the "New Game" on the left of the top bar disappeared

Comments

• I can relate to that too... as the same thing happened to my laptop...as I was in the middle of writing a message..... and it dis-connected.. screen turned black.. and I had a hard time logging back on...lost the message . but finally I was able to log back on and now. when I turn the internet on... a black screen shows up before anything else.... we've had some horrific storms with lightening, thunder and lots of rain.. so maybe??? that's the reason.. or a "bug" .....

• An update on what happened to my internet...... Living on the coast of Oregon ... we had a waterspout right close to me and knocked out a lot of power and so thankful it didn't touchdown or come in off the ocean.... it was early evening but it got real dark out there and wind & rain fierce..... hope you got yours back on and working okay....

• Thanks for your input laptop4me, however I can't blame our Montreal weather. My internet is working well and my pop-up for scores returned after each game. The only problem remaining is the lack of "New Game" on the bar right above the cards on all the games I checked. To access a new game I have to go to "Games" at the very top and click on the game I want each time.

• "New Game" to the left of "Replay" is still missing.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...