CHRISTMAS DECKS

VERY NICE CHANGE.....FUN COLORS

Comments

• HATE it!!! Hard for me to distinguish decorations and even the card #'s on the black cards. The Christmas deck did NOT add any joy to my holiday. Changing the deck 'style' did not help. How about letting us totally opt out of decorated cards???

• Sorry you didn't like it. The normal cards button is next to the game number in the game I play. If you look at the screen, I suspect they have it for every game. I hope your day gets better!

• I like seeing the holiday cards, so thank you Greenfelt. But I click on “normal cards” to play, so thank you again for that option.

• Green Felt [Name of Game]

Play the Game of the day. If you find a bug, please report it. Want something? Request a feature.

New Game | Replay | Give Up | High Scores | Show Rules | Pause | Undo } Game #:########## | Normal Cards | Deck option now at the top left

Cowcountry, I am also sorry you don't like it. I agree they are VERY hard on older eyes, but David and Jim gave us a way to get rid of them. The top of everyone's screen should look like the above. The Normal Cards option gives you regular cards. It's what I have to do. Only time I have to redo that is if I leave a game.

• I really like the the holiday cards. As the different holidays approach during the year I always look forward to this 'gift' from David and Jim - makes my heart smile. Christmas blessings to all and especially to David and Jim who give so freely of their time and expertise.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...